Sometime I wonder if I am with the person I was meant to be with. Or if there is someone else out there who is a better match. and is there a better match for him too? did I pass up that person, have i not met them yet? Would jermaine have the same life if he werent with me, or would he do things totally different? Am i really the type of person he wants or does he stay simply because he loves me? Does he like our life? If he could go back and do it again, would he run from me? or run from someone who was like me in any way? All these things go through my mind. I dont know why and I really dont know if I even want to know the answer. Wish I could just forget all about it :/
But I have to tell myself that these things are minor in the scheme of life.
I feel so bad for Jeff. His best friend died this year, his grandpa died last week and now his dad is in ICU. When he hurts, I hurt. Thats how its supposed to be right. Sometimes i think the people I surround myself are incapable of that.
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment