today is a good and bad day. Bad because we have to take Jeffrey to court to meet the prosecutor. not sure what that entails. But Jeffrey is pretty nervous. He keeps asking me what to expect and I dont know what to say....
On the other hand its a good day b/c I got my old job back at the hospital. Over a month ago I re-applied for a PRN position. And they never called. I thought that the unit didnt want me back and I couldnt understand why. I gave notice. I was a good worker. I got along with everyone... But for some reason no call. Well today I was running around tyring to get things ready for court and I get a call from Lutheran. I was soooo excited. With all the drama and stress of today and dreading it, something good actually happened....
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment