Monday, July 20, 2009

2nd blog today....

I already posted a blog today, but I have another one. I took Jeffrey to court last week and it was quite a mess. We were there for hours. He had to lay out the whole situation of what happened when he was molested. It was stressful for all of us. Jeff was in the waiting room crying. I couldnt console him (whole nother story). But with that visit I have come to the conlusion that Jeff cannot come to to court on the day of trial... Which is set for Aug 24. He cant becuase he cant hold it together. He wants to attack the kid and his parents... And I cant hold it together for the both of us. If Jeff goes in there acting like a damn fool its going to put Jeffrey back 10 steps in his progess of couseling and everything else...
So that leaves me going to court alone which I also dont want to do.... But is someone else allowed to go with me? And who do I ask? Who would be good for moral support and keeping the peace betweent me and Jeffs family? I guess I have some serious thinking to do quick...

No comments:

Post a Comment