Monday, November 28, 2011

a year later?

I just went back and read sll my old blogs. it brings back alot of feelings, but im so glad im no longer in that situation. and its funny how what was my entire life back then is irrelevent to me now. I dont give them people my whole self. I woudnt even know what to say about them in a blog at this point...

Im sure I couldve used this blog a million times in the past year and really dont know why I stopped but I am seriously going to consider starting again. the best part about it is that no one knows and its the one place i can vent freely. I vent alot! to alot of people and thats not always a good thing so i wanna see if certain aspects of relationships will improve by my venting here instead. And its also a good way to look back at things after the fact and reevaluate them. Loving it already...

No comments:

Post a Comment