This week has started off to be pretty crappy. Yesterday I woke the boys up for school and instantly Jeffrey starts running his mouth. I usually will let it go a few times in the morning b/c he is clearly not a morning person. But yesterday I gave him several warnings to stop and he wouldnt. I told him that he was not acting appropriately and he turned around and said "Did you hear about the boy who killed his mother?" I was so ANGRY!!! who says that to their mother? I am the person who gave him life, have taken care of him for 9 years and this is how he treats me? Yes this shit is coming out of a 9 year olds mouth. Now I do keep in mind that he has had a traumatic experience within the last year (the molestation) so I do try to keep the peace, but it seems the more lenient I am the more he takes advantage.....Well we end up having a huge argument and I grap him by the back of his jacket. He falls backwards onto the ground and goes into more hysterics. By this point I dont feel bad. I've had all I can take. I tell him to out to the bus stop. GOODBYE!!!
I go upstairs to vent to Jeff about this situation and tell him that my life has basically been threatened by my 9 year old son. And do you know what he says? He tells me that I need to take it easy on him. (our son) WTF??? I do take it easy on him. This is getting out of conrtol. And its not the only behavior issue or outburst that we seen lately. Jeffrey refuses to eat meals on a regular basis. Says that he will not eat untill he dies. Threatens to run in the road. And screams "dont be surprised when you seen blood all over the street!" or "Ill just kill myself!" And these stem from the smallest things. I could tell him to hang his coat up and BAM here comes an explosion. So last night during dinner. Jeff tells Jeffrey that he wants him to start being nicer to his mom. Jeffrey busts out crying and says "great you hate me too!" Jeff says "No we love you, Jeffrey. we just want to get along better" Well Jeffrey instantly stops eating and goes upstairs. I thought the incident was over. Untill this morning I go upstairs to help Jeffrey get ready for school and I see and end table and my massage chair flipped over. I ask what happened to this room? And Jeffrey says with a god damn smirk on his face, "Sorry I was having an anger problem" ---This is funny? I almost think he is testing me to see how much "ANGER" he can get away with. Like maybe because his counselor is bringing up the issue of emotions, Jeffrey is testing out anger. But I cant tolerate it anymore. This is a $250.00 massage chair. not a little pad that you put on a recliner..... Im going to have a talk with him when he gets home about what is and isnt acceptable in this house and what the consequences will be. And I WILL follow through with them.
I cant live like this anymore. Then this morning I have Jeff threatening to move out. Well get the fuck out. I dont need you anyway. Your encouraging this childs behavior and Im the one suffering. You dont even support me! Better yet, why dont you stay here and take care of these ungrateful kids and Ill move out!! Ill pay you the measely $300.00 in child support and watch you struggle!!!!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment